Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The 2010 Congressional Healthcare Stunt

Rep. Gary Ackerman (D-N.Y.) is daring Republicans to make good on one of their top legislative priorities: repealing the healthcare law.  I agree with this idea and the Conservatives should call the Liberals bluff on this.  In fact, I like this idea so much that I am sending a copy of this to my House Representative.  I know most of Washington is part of the establishment but I am still holding out some hope that we have a few people left in government that are truly looking out for the best of interests of our country and not their own ego and pocketbook.

2 comments:

  1. I want them to repeal this healthcare law and start over and don't include the government in it at all!Let us buy across state lines and let our states deal with our own problems. Leave us the %ell alone!

    ReplyDelete