Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NASA Next Great Mission - Improve Muslim Relations

"The Annointed One" has NASA on the greatest mission yet - improve relations with the predominantly Muslim nations in the world. When the new director of NASA took over he was instructed to do 3 things.
1.  He wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math.
2.  He wanted me to expand our international relationships.
3.  He wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering.
If I could make a suggestion to "The Annointed One" - start worrying about this country.  The kids in this country are dumber than ever and the public education system stinks.
How I long for the day when we have a president that cares about this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment