Sunday, May 16, 2010

Charlie Daniels - A Man Of Wisdom

When I have control of the radio dial in my truck it has rarely, if ever, found its way onto a country station but there are country singers that everyone seems to know.  I have always known Charlie Daniels as the guy that sang the cool song about 'How The Devil Went Down To Georgia'.  When that song came out (I believe in the 70's) it was cool because in one of the versions he called the devil a SOB.......in my young warped mind that made him cool.

Recently, I have been getting emails from people with articles that have been attributed to Mr. Daniels.  I did some research and I have found that the emails I have been getting are true and I have included some of his articles below.
Guns and Church

Mexican Standoff

Sick of Politicians

 If you read the article above about being sick of politicians you know he has no party affiliations and appears to fit my definition of a Constitutionalist.  I have included a link to Charlie Daniels Website and please go to his section on soapbox articles.  I don't think you will be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment