Saturday, April 3, 2010

Republican Hopefuls For 2012

Here are the early candidate hopefuls that the GOP is talking about. I have a link to all of the candidates below. I would like to hear from everyone out there as to who your top 3 candidates are. You can post your comments anonymously if you choose to.
As always you need to research the candidates yourself to make an informed decision - remember they are all politicians so actions speak louder than words.
Not every link is from the same source so you could plunk another candidates name in on any particular site and see what you find.
John Thune - Mike Pence - Ron Paul - Haley Barbour - Gary Johnson - George Pataki - Rick Santorum - Mitch Daniels - Tim Pawlenty - Mitt Romney - Newt Gingrich - Mike Huckabee -
Sarah Palin

6 comments:

  1. Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich will never overcome their sex scandals - they're a lot like slick Willy but the sex must lean to the left. The sex scandals are just the tip of the iceberg for Newt. How would Mitt Romney ever overcome the fact he signed socialized health care into law while the governor of Mass? That seems to be the platform for most candidates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... I'll bite. If I could pick my ideal candidate, I would pick Chuck Baldwin, A TRUE conservative who ran in '08 (Constitutional Party). I like Ron Paul's views alot, but am troubled by his possible connections to FM. Maybe Bobby Jindal??
    The others listed strike me as just some more NWO shills - just like virtually every other candidate (from both parties!) who is selected by the global elites to represent the people during these elections. It doesn't really matter who gets "elected", because "they" always win. Ever since I gave up on blind partisanship, it is much easier to see things as they really are. I believe the purpose of all this partisan bickering is to keep the American public at each other's throats and not see what is really happening in this country, and indeed the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul Ryan or Ron Paul period. The others have been tried and failed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now Paul Ryan would be my choice. He seems to have his facts in order and has a sincere concern for the American people. Unfortunately, I heard he wasn't going to run because it would take away to much of his family time. Is this true?

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I hear the story told - Paul Ryan has no intentions of making a run at the White House. If he does I may have to take his spot in the House of Reps. Somebody needs to have the balls to show Pelosi what a real teabag is. I wasn't always the reserved fellow typing for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking Paul Ryan for President (Hard Core Conservative) and Sarah Palin (Populist Leaning Conservative) would make an ideal popular team. What say you?

    ReplyDelete