Sunday, March 7, 2010

For Your Safety And The Safety Of Our Planet

Thank the Lord we have big government to protect us from ourselves. I will keep this short so you can read the articles I have linked in this posting.
As I referenced in an earlier posting the Internet will be more closely monitored by big SIS.
The UK is installing sensors on residential trash bins to weigh the trash for tax purposes. This one somewhat sounds like the US government cap and tax proposal.
For all of you travel lovers - 11 major US airports are getting the full body scanners. I have an older posting on this site that shows just how much privacy you really have when going through a full body scanner. I would have to believe the pedophiles must be lining up for the scanner viewing job.
I have stated several times that the next time I fly I will choose the non scanning line, I will strip and I walk through the gestapo checkpoint stark naked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment