Monday, February 22, 2010

Austin TX - IRS Office Plane Crash

I know that we have some conspiracy buffs amongst our readers so here is something for you to chew on. I have heard of Alex Jones - in fact I believe he is conducting an interview in something I posted a month or two ago - I don't have the opportunity to listen to his radio show but here is some of his food for thought.

Alex Jones on FBI knew the attack was coming

Stack was not a Tea Party member

Don't buy the official story of Joe Stack

I put the information out there for you to come to your own conclusions and whether you believe any of this is not important........the fact that you question your government and demand answers is a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like yet another False-flag ops by an Illuminati programmed multiple....

    ReplyDelete